Welcome
[Welcome to Elvis Collector Worldwide on freeforums.org. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Membership Poll Question re: Elvis Fan Club question

Jeff Schrembs has been an Elvis Presley expert, collector and historian for (6) six decades. This is where Jeff can post information about this forum and other interesting things about Elvis Presley.

What free membership cert/card do your prefer?

I like 8 x 11 certificate
No votes
I like membership card wallet size
No votes
I would like both
No votes
I have no preference
No votes

Total votes : 0

Membership Poll Question re: Elvis Fan Club question

Postby JSchrembs » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:05 pm

We are interested in your opinion and we encourage you to; share our forum and website http://www.ElvisCollector.info to friends/family/loved ones/co-workers, share our forum and website via social media, post your own stories/comments/questions on this website, and be patient as we continue "beta testing" with October 2017 being the "soft launch". Please note that the delays in realizing our plans for this site/forum are due to the medical issues of Mr. Jeff Schrembs as he has been battling cancer and (regrettably) enduring many bad side effects.

Mr. Jeff Schrembs wrote this post, and others in his absence, and wanted to say a heartfelt THANK YOU for visiting out site, being a member, sharing your passions about Elvis, sharing your knowledge and collection about Elvis, and for being an Elvis Presley fan or just curious about Elvis' life onstage and off.

The question in this poll pertains to your preference about the Elvis Collector Worldwide Fan Club membership card(wallet size) and/or certificate (that is suitable for framing) . Please answer this poll as your input, as always, is important to us and we thank you.Image

JSchrembs
Site Admin

Return to From Jeff Schrembs