Welcome
[Welcome to Elvis Collector Worldwide on freeforums.org. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

January 22, 2015 from Jeff Schrembs

Jeff Schrembs has been an Elvis Presley expert, collector and historian for (6) six decades. This is where Jeff can post information about this forum and other interesting things about Elvis Presley.

January 22, 2015 from Jeff Schrembs

Postby JSchrembs » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:19 am

2015. 2015. 2015. I still can't get used to it being 2015.

As far back as I can remember Elvis' music played a role in our home and lives. It wasn't the "see this movie or star" but someone singing playing either on the radio of via record. Yeah, we had records (i.e. 45, 33, 78). In one house we would hear only Elvis' gospel. In another it would be every Elvis album up until that time period which changed, of course, every month. In yet another house we would hear, when it came to pass, Elvis' music playing on the radio. It wasn't the only thing we heard but it was among my favorites.

The thing about Elvis is that you can find anything you set out to. If you want to find the rebel it's there. If you wanted to find the shy little boy it's there. If you want to find out the ache, stuttering, young man it is there. If you wanted to find a generous heart it's there. If you wanted to find a "rags to riches story" it's definitely there. You get my point.

THANK YOU all for visiting us and/or becoming a member...free of course.

May we share more, learn more, and build a better site together in this year of...2015.

Jeff Schrembs
JSchrembs
Site Admin

Return to From Jeff Schrembs