Welcome
[Welcome to Elvis Collector Worldwide on freeforums.org. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Photos of Elvis Presley fan clubs memorabilia Jan 2017 editi

Jeff Schrembs has been an Elvis Presley expert, collector and historian for (6) six decades. This is where Jeff can post information about this forum and other interesting things about Elvis Presley.

Photos of Elvis Presley fan clubs memorabilia Jan 2017 editi

Postby JSchrembs » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:47 pm

JSchrembs
Site Admin

Re: Photos of Elvis Presley fan clubs memorabilia Jan 2017 e

Postby Miriah Jean » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:26 am

My grandfather was in Mafia. Throughout the years he collected many things. Including orginal pictures of Elvis during his time in service. The pictures are in great shape but are worn. One picture has a small rip, there's a faded spot in the other. I find that it adds a certain charm to them. Granted, to some it may be more appealing if they were in mint condition. I just love that they have held up throughout all these years. My question is, does anyone think that I can sell these pictures? Would anyone be interested? I will attach a copy of the pictures later today. If anyone is interested and would like more information please feel free to contact me. I would love for these photos to be displayed for everyone to see. They don't belong in a dark closet any longer.
Miriah Jean

Return to From Jeff Schrembs