Welcome
[Welcome to Elvis Collector Worldwide on freeforums.org. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Changes to look of our forum

Jeff Schrembs has been an Elvis Presley expert, collector and historian for (6) six decades. This is where Jeff can post information about this forum and other interesting things about Elvis Presley.

Changes to look of our forum

Postby JSchrembs » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:48 pm

We have opted to update, and change, the look and options of our Elvis Presley forum.

To post, or comment on, any of the Elvis Presley topics simply click on "Board Index" Image[/URL] then click on the topic you want

If you want to post a new post simply click on "new post" (in red in the upper left side" [Image.

If you want to comment simply post your comment (under the topic postImage ) click "quick reply" or "post reply" Image.

If you, at anytime, want to add an image simply click on the "add image" where is says "add image to post" (directly under the post itself. Image
[URL=http://imageshack.com/i/iph0cDohj]
JSchrembs
Site Admin

Re: Changes to look of our forum

Postby Mike Windgren '63 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Thanks Jeff Schrembs for accepting me here on your Elvis forum _Ill do my utmost best in contributing here from time to time -Enjoy your week and see you all around here :D
Mike Windgren '63

Return to From Jeff Schrembs